Monday, August 28, 2006

i can only imagine.

the beautiful song that accompanies the beautiful montage of the Hoyt father and son.

the video was shown during ypg yesterday by pastor mitch. and it was really very moving.

it speaks of tremendous love of a father for his son.

just like the tremendous love of our Father for all His children.

it's really amazing when i think about it. my Father's love for us. how deep the Father's love for us.

i can only imagine. really.

I Can Only Imagine

I can only imagine what it will be like
When I walk by Your side
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
When Your face is before me
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

Surrounded by Your glory
What will my heart feel?
Will I dance for You Jesus,
Or in awe of You be still?
Will I stand in Your presence,
Or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing Halellujah,
Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

I can only imagine when that day comes
And I find myself standing in the Son
I can only imagine when all I will do
Is forever, forever worship You
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

Surrounded by Your glory,
What will my heart feel?
Will I dance for You Jesus,
Or in awe of You be still?
Will I stand in Your presence,
Or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing Halellujah,
Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine, yeah
I can only imagine
I can only imagine

I can only imagine

I can only imagine when all I will do
is forever, forever worship you
I can only imagine


watch the video on youtube. search "rick hoyt" and you'll find all of the videos.

spread the hope.

"that there's some good in this world. and it's worth fighting for."
- Samwise Gamgee
Return of the King
The Lord of the Rings

This girl posted at 1:40 AM